**THIS COURSE IS A WEEK-LONG SELF-PACED COURSE THAT TAKES AN ESTIMATED 2-3 HOURS TO COMPLETE**
So, you’ve decided that you want to have pre-recorded lecture videos in your class. Where do you begin?
This asynchronous, self-paced short course will introduce Camtasia, a desktop application for screen and audio recording. This course is geared towards those new to lecture recordings and who would like to gain a basic working knowledge of Camtasia in order to be able to record a lecture, make basic edits, and post it to their course site. The course concludes with a live Q&A session with the course instructor(s).
Specific topics covered in the course include:
- Camtasia Overview: Introducing the Timeline, Tools Panel, Canvas, and Properties Panel
- Record the Screen and Audio
- Record a PowerPoint Presentation
- Getting Crisp, Clear Screen Video
- Basic Timeline Editing
- Remove Mistakes from a Video Using Trim & Split
- Basic Audio Editing
- Export a Video
- Share Your Video in Your Course Site
This course should take 2-3 hours to complete at your own pace.